Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Makeupshopping - Anastasia Beverlyhills Bold and Beautiful kit

 
 
 
 
 
They just last week released these Eyeshadow and brow Product palettes from Anastasia here in Sweden...
 
SO I got my hands on both the ones the they released.....the Catwalk palette and this one that is the
 
Bold and Beautiful Kit
 
 
Looks like a book cover...and then you ´have two "vol´s" in it.....
 
All the Writing is in a coppery golden shade...very luxurys......
 
 
 
You get these two kits....one for the eyebrows....and one for eyeshadóws
 
in The brow kit you have two eyebrowshadows in medium Ash and Medium Brown...both colors I use a lot....also do get a minture Tweezer adn a dubble ended angled brush and a spoile....
 
in the eyeshadow kit you do get 4 Lovely eyeshadows and a double ended makeupbrush...one brush to apply and one to blend....
 
Its actaully really small....and I see that as a good thing in this case...cause this a good palette/kit to travel with....well packed.....and dont take up to much room.....
 
Also got your Essentials for a look.....
 
I just had to get it.....because I know every single makeupproduct I have got earlier from Anastasia has been soooo amazingly good....
 
I will swatch them and let you know what I Think of them soon....
 
Lots of Love
 
Mizzmadeup
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment