Friday, August 16, 2013

My New Ruby Kisses Makeup


                                                

         
 
As I started telling you a ´couple of Days ago I did some Ruby Kisses purches.....here you have some more Products........
 
I did get two of there eyeliner pencils........
 
 
The top one called Flirtatious Purple
and the bottom one Electrifying Silver
 
 
Here to the left you can see them swatched...
Firts the silver and then the what I would call not Purple but more eggplant aubergine color....
 
Must say they are really both of them really gorgous......really loooved the silver....quality wise they actully did feel good...but slided on really good so could also mean "sliding"/coming off easy.....time will tell...
 
I actually did use the silver in the waterline one day...and at leasxt held up really good half a day...and looked really gorgous really lighted up my eyearea....
 
I can totally see my self using both of these liners for my lips as well.....
 
 
 
One thing I really like is that it is Screw/twist up pen......cause you`ll know I am the worst at sharpening pencils....;)....
 
 
Luxury Liner it says...anyway overall my first impressions are really good considering they only cost 10 sek a piece (about $1,30 , £0,8 and € 1) a bargain I must say...again...
 
 
 
 
 
Looove to hear from you if anyone of you have tried this brand.???
 
..I know a lot of people on IG and on Youtube have and like it......
 
Love to hear your take on it....
 
I actually Went back the other day and I got Another setting powder in Banana and 3 mascaras....for the same price...Amazing.....
 
Show you more details about the rest of the things and my new makeupshopping...have so many things to show you from all the summer...
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment