Saturday, August 24, 2013

Makeuplook of the day....a la naturell makeup and red lip (no foundation)

 
 
 
 
Just Another makeuplook of the day...must say I did feel very beaituful this day...
 
and that really happend when I applied the lipstick....Ruby Woo....just totally bumped the full makeuplook....
 
One thing I also must tell you here....I did not use any Foundation...have lately after the summer felt that my skin has looked very healthy and felt very fresh so felt no need for it...did use a small bit of concealer......
 
But thats it....now Foundation, powder, contour......(doenst sound like me ...does it).....lol....
 
 
Also one próducts that bumped the look was the Blush....my Lovely Dolce Vita from Nars
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Very simple and fast look......,
 
On the Eyes used  one of my favourite palettes from Bennye
 
And of course used my Lovely new found love My skinny liquid eyeliner from Eyeko....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment