Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Presents for my friends daughter.....from Ruby Kisses

 
Since I got sooo many cheap goodies for my self from Ruby Kisses...I just had to get some for my best friends daughter that just had here birthday......and she loooves makeup.....
 
So 2 glosses..and a eyeliner in silver.....
 
 
Really gorgous colors...was almost like...maybe I should save them...but no.....I have sooo many and I dont even use glosses that much...cause I Always prefer a matte lip cause I feel it lasts longer and I am very bad at touching up....
 
Loove to give her makeup cause she is soooo happy for it...and loove to learn about new stuff...also fun for me thgat only has boys to have some Girls to talk makeup with.....(Children thats is)
 
Happy birthday Aminata 10 years old....
 
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment