Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Makeupbag for my PRO kit




 
I have actually been looking at this Amazing Makeupbag Before.....but didnt get it..
 
Didnt really have a clear Picture of how I wanted to store my Pro Kit.....
 
But know I now.....in my Journey bag and all the other cases and more in this.....
 
Wasnt at first sure what size to get...but decided to get the smallest one that u can also fly with...smart choise for that reason.....and still big enough for all my misdelaynius stuff......
 


As you maybe can see it has 4 Wheels, which makes it really easy to manover.....and bring.....

and it has a combination look.....also very good...and of course the look.....pink with black details...soooo me.....
 
 
 
Of course I will still use my Journey bag...just placing that ontop of this one.....so I dont have to carry anything...so simple.....
 
Cant wait to try this out...
 
have a lot of cleaning to do after the vaccation...so have to sort and fix my makeup....
 
will show you my plan when I am done.....:)
 
I have looked and look for a pink makeupbag..... I guess I didnthave to look futher than my supermarket :)....
 
Very happy about this one....my storage for my Pro kit is almost complete for now anyway.......
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment