Saturday, August 24, 2013

New mac Shopping at Mac counter

 
 
Was in the city a quicky on my lunch one day.....then had to make a Quick visit to a  Mac counter (not the counter I Always go to otherwise)...but.......anyway.....
 
anywhere where you can get lots of makeup is good....
 
What I ended up getting was these......
 
 
 
 
A refill on one of my favourite Mac shadows Lucky Green.....(unfortunalty they didnt have it in pan form...probably depot it later.....)
 
Also that day or the day Before they had just released The new Veluxe Pearl Fusion shadows......a palette with 5 different shadows in this new finish...
 
Of course I had to get my hands on them.....being so glittery and sparkly........and lots of pretty colors...
 
Thought I just get one to try out first....decided to go with this Blealuxe...5 differens shades of blue in this finish
 
Can be applied wet or dry.......dry more sheer and shimmey....wet more metallic and "Heavy"...
 
Cool thing....will you more about it soon.......
 
Amazing colors.....
 
The ones I was most interested in the shop was the pink and blue...of course.....nicest colors....
 
Only got the blue this time...(but did buy Three others later on....lol..couldnt help my self)
 
will swatch it for you later and show you the rest...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment