Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blush and blush brush of the day....Nars & Realtechnique

 
This is one om my latest most used blushes from Nars called Dolce Vita..
 
I spoke of it Before....I really looove this blush....and perfect to most of my looks actually....both for daytime and nightime looks...which for me usually is the same anyway ;).....
 
Its sucha  pretty color and looks so good on most people.....
 
Here applied with my realtechnique blush/powderbrush....
 
I usually only use this brush on lighter skin persons.....I do makeup for...cause since its so soft and fluffy it is very light in its application....
 
Looove the brush it self...but on me it doesnt work as well as on other people I Think...
 
I want and need a more dense and presice brush...shorter hair......
 
 
 
 
What I also looove about these blushes..is that its builidble.....so if you want more color payoff...just apply more....but Always start off with less amount and then buidl it up especially with good high quality Products like these blushes from Nars......that are sooo highly pigmented.....
 
 
I ust say I loove the look of this brush...pink and black....so cute.....
 
And it is incredible soft....
 
one of the reasons I usually loove these kind of Products is that they can be wore by so many different poeple...no matter skincolor.....
 
Whats your most worn blush?
Favourite?
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment