Saturday, August 31, 2013

Little Glitter little color......Do you Dare to Wear?? CONTEST

 
Thought I would just walk down memory lane....back to some of my more bolder makeuplooks.....
 
SOme of them I did for my Mua classes some just for fun.....or my weekend makeup...
 
Question I have for is...Do your Dare to wear????
 
 
 
 
This was a neutrual Eye makeup with a vold brow and Diamonds to totally pimp it up.....Decorative Makeup.......
 
 
This was also kind of decorative...but more avant gardish kind of makeup....
 
 
Here you have super Bright colored lashes, brows and lips.....to this smokey Eye...
 
Do you da´re to wear...the thing to remeber is that it doesnt have to be this Bright and bold.....you can tone the colors down....choose a lighter pink....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here you have a multi colored glittery eyebrow .....
 
I loove these color in makeup.....and this is sort of a monochromatic look........
 
Here I also did use one of my alltime favourite shadows from Mac....actually two of my favourites....Lucky Green and .....just cant remeber the name.....sooo innoying.......ohhhh...
 
Its a dark but still Bright frosty blue.....
 
Hate when that happens......
 
So the big question to ask you self is....
 
Do you Dare to Wear...?
 
And when I say that I obviously mean outside your own walls....;)...lol....
 
I have worn most of my more daring looks in the weeknd....all day....for football tournaments (for my boys) or other things I do when I am off.....
 
Hope you dare to try something simular....
 
Of course use the colors you like and maybe not so Bright...
 
But try the different colored eyebrow....or the multicolored eyebrow...or even with some glitter...
 
or just do a really neutrual eyemakeup and ad rhinestones a Little here and there...
 
Looove to see Pictures of your work if you would Dare to Wear....:)
 
Send them to me on Facebook www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear
 
or tag me on Instagram : @mizzmadeup
 
I Think i will actually do some kind of Contest soon....and if you have done this...you are automatic in it.......:).....no matter when it comes up....cause I have been really busy lately.....
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment