Thursday, August 8, 2013

New nailook...a la bare....

 
 
 
New Nail look of the week...
 
Went with something simple and fast and nice color but maybe a bit boring....
 
We are off to the Mountains tomorrow so the raindeers adn bears dont really care.......;)....lol....
 
 
 
 
Must say I really like this color though....
89 Reflecting Oyster..... from Isadora
 
A really nice color......feel very mature wearing it :)......
 
 


First time in a long time I havent had the ring finger in a  different color :).....
 
Really like it actually......
 
Think it was a present with makeupthings I got sometime ago.......
 
cause this is not the type of color i would normally get.....
 
But I really see now....maybe I should get more...feel so adult....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizZMadeup
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment