Thursday, August 15, 2013

More Makeupshopping......new foundations....Mac, Clinique

               
 
  
I also did in this round of makeupshopping get Foundations.....
 
3 different types...
 
 
 2 liquid Foundations..
 
one from Mac in Pro Longwear (refill on my lighter mixing color)...
 
ALso did get a new Foundation (for me) from Clinique...have never tried there foundatins...and I have Heard so many good things about there many of there Products...
 
Think it was calles ´Super Balanced.......And even though i did buy this online...i did choose the right shade and color...Amazing isnt it...
 
 
 
The other type of fundation I did get was the Powder Foundation Studio Fix from Mac
 
I do use this mainly as a powder on top of Foundation for a perfect all day lasting finish.
 
mine is starting (not yet) but soon to run out so I wanted to be sure I had one....plus I have sometimes lately felt the one I have is a litttle to dark for me...so I got one a Little lighter......
 
 
 
 These are the two I have side by side....its actually quite a lot lighter so I might just use this under the Eyes or more as a highlighting powder...we will see.....in the wintertime its perfect......:)
 
 
 
 
 
I must say this i´s truely one of my best ways of getting perfect longlasting resultes for my face makeup.........looove this Product....
 
And some people might say its to Heavy since it is a powder Foundation....but totally depends on how you apply it.....applied with a  lighter hand with a  big brush then a very light layer to finiosh off.....or for "thicker" layer....really press it in the skin witha powderpuff.....
 
There are so many different ways....
 
ANyway this is one of my Staple Products in my own kit and my Pro Kit..such a multitask Product...
 
More things from this shopping trip to show you...stay tuned for that.....
 
When I have tried the Clinique Foundation more I will let your know....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment