Saturday, August 17, 2013

Makeuplook inspiration in Purple and Pink....

 
Just now after the summer do a Little recap of some older looks...here with a Little Purple/pink theme....
 
 
Starting off with this Naked Purple look...
Very neutrual for being me.....and of course you can if you want tone it down even more.....
 
I was actually in this video just getting to know my Makeupforever 92 shadow....thid gorgous Purple color..that can be used in so many way...depending on what resulte and finish you`re after...here you can see one way of using it anyway.....
 
 
 
 
 
This Pink and Purple eyemakeup with a blue liner....is really cute...
 
And I do know a lot of you out there looove your pinks and Purples...so Another look to inspire you a Little bit....
 
The blue liner is just Another small tip of things you can do to make a look pop a Little extra or so....
 
Please check them out and let me know whst you Think.....
 
Always loove to hear...also please write me if you have any special requests...
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment