Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ruby kisses 3D Face Creator - New makeup


 
Also did get my hands on this..Product.....I Always looove  a good contour Product........and this did look fun....
 
 
 
 
 
I have actually asked around about this and a lot of people I am "friends" with on IG really liked this Product.....(the only bad thing for me was that as usuall here in Sweden they didnt have it in my color..... So this is for my Pro Kit......or just on friends...deopending on how good it is....
 
 
 
Its a Cream Product.....
Here you have it....one lighter shade and one darker shade.....so you can if you find your match both highlight and contour your face with it....
 
Or mix to suite you.....or on more thatn one person.....
 
Mány options......
 
Here you can see it swatched....so here you can see that its even to light for me as a undereye highlight.....
 
ut perfect for my friends and kit....
 
 
 
I Always loove getting new contouring and highlighting Products..Always fun to play around and try new things out.......
 
Have some more things to show u.........
 
Still fro this ultra bargin I did on this makeup from Ruby Kisses....-....
 
 
 
 
Have you tried this Product?
 
Or any other great contour or highlight Products.....?
 
Please let me know...looove to hear...
 
lots of Love'
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment