Friday, August 23, 2013

Ruby Kisses makeup shopping

 
 
 
Did get this setting powder from ruby Kisses as well.....was so cheap so I thought I could just try it....
 
Its a HD powder.....called Set´n forget...
 
Does say on it 16 hours Flawless Rub Proof Wear....
 
It acrually seems pretty ok..havent tried it yet but had to try the feel of it....and it did seem very fine milled.......but we will see shen applying.... 
 
 
 
It is Invisible powder.....so colorless....
 
A very cute Little container....good to travel with because of the size..if the powder in it self wouldn be any good I might just anyway keep the container and use for my Pro Kit when Travelling....for powders....
 
ood jars...like them.....so even if I dont like the Product I can get a lot of use of it for 10 sek....:)
 
 
 
 
that was all for this shopping round...have after this gone back to get the Banana powder and 3 mascaras for the same price....
 
Will show u them later,....
 
 
Always fun trying something new....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzmadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment