Friday, August 9, 2013

My new Ruby Kisses makeup - first time.....

 
I was at the food store the other day...and I had ealier a couple of months ago seen that they had taken in the drugstore brand Ruby Kisses.......A cheap brand u do hear a lot of people are using it oni Youtube......
 
So the first time I didnt get a single thing cause I though it was to expensive....since as usual the prices goes up with like 400 % after being imported....
 
but this time they where Selling out all the makeup for 10 kr (sek) er Product...
(around £0,7 , $1,30 Euro 1)
 
Everything was on sale-...pretty much was gone already but some things  could Think of getting was still there.......
 
 
Here you have one of the eyeliners I got from there.......Havent tried it yet.......but we will see...they only had this green and a brownish red kind of color.....so I took this one....
 
Looks really nice....but can tell until I tried it...also want to try it as a base.....(even though I dont really Think its gonna be to good for that, but u never know)
 
 
 
This gel liner was called Green Shimmer.....
 
Did anyone of out there try this brand...
 
>I didput some Pictures of it on my IG and  lot of people seem to like there Products.....
 
But what I understand I got a great deal on them on woman said that the 3d contour disk for example and other powders where about $5.99
 
 
So for this amount of Money I would definitly at least try this brand and see.....or if I dont like it might just give it away.....to my friends kids....
 
Cause I was thinking a Little while to get loads and do different Giveaways but I cant giveaway something I cant stand for I feel......
 
ANyway.....

Tell you more about the rest of the things I got soon....

Lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment