Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Estee Lauder face wash...try out...

 
I passed my dads a couple of Days ago......and dropped off my Children......
 
My plans was not to wear much makeup...after being in a big city all week..with tones of makeup everyday......so I left my makeup in the car,....
 
Also resulted in that I didnt have my makeupremover at hand....and I was lazy..not that its far to the car-...but I was lazy...
 
So my dads wife....Went through here drawers and found this makeup cleansing milk from Estee Lauder...
 
So I had the chance to try something I would never buy my self...since I loooove mine and have had it for so many years......
 
But it was very nice......not what I excepted at all...it came in  a tube so I expected it to be more like a Cream...but it was almost foamy....
 
And you didnt need much at all.....it kind of expanded on my hand...
 
I really loooved the feelin......foamy soft and took away my makeup very good...also left the skin feelin very comfitable :)
 
Really nice Product...if I ever get tired of my own...this could be my choise.....
 
Really happy with it.....but then again I dont really try new makeupremovers/cleansing milks that often....;)....
 
And it did take away eyemakeup as well.......and thats one of the main things I looks for in a  makeupremover....that i dont have to get a separate eyemakeupremover.....
 
Must also say I really liked the consictensy...that foamy texture........and that also meant that you dont need much at all.......a Little goes a long way......:) as a whole lot of other things in the makeup World.....
 
So thumbs up for Estee Lauders Perfectly Cleanser......
 
lOts of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment