Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Eyeliner in Purple and blue

 
 
 
I got these two Liquid liners from Ruby kisses in Blue and Purple....
 
like the earlier stuff  told u about this was the sam price...reall really cheap...so got them just for fun....
 
Looove these colors in what ever Products it is....
 
 
Royla Purple and Royla Blue
 
Here down below you can see them swatched.....they do look pretty good I must say...
Really liking that Purple matte color....
 
 
 
 
Look what a gorgous Purple...I did try it and not as impressed with it applied but still a gorgous color.....
Very cute packaging.....silver containers....
 
 
 
On them it also says Never Smugde...I can belive that.....
 
 
Fun to try anyway....but will have to try a Little more Before I can make a statement....
 
Must say I am trying to get better of trying new things more often...its so easy to get stuck with things that u know work well.and look good..and then not try out new things....
 
I will try my best...
More details of the rest of the things coming up...... 
 
 
 
 
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment