Friday, August 23, 2013

More Ruby Kisses makeup : Eyeshadow duo

 
 
 
 
Still stuff from My Ruby Kisses shopping....
 
Did get this eyeshadow...wasnt really gonna get any eyeshadows at all....caue I feel I know what brands i loove and know work as good as I need....and with high pigmentation...so I dont really felt the need...but decided to try one duo out anyway...to maybe be able to crush some commen oppinions of drugstore makeup...but I was sooo disappointed...not that I really ecpected much...
 
 
Looked kind of nice...nice packaging.....cheap though....but it was so....
 
 
I tried Black and White Cookie.....a black and White..
 
more got it for the White shadow as  a higlighter
 
 
 
but as you can see here...they where horrible..
You can hardly see the black....of corse the White one showed up better..and maybe with a  primer a Little better...but I could use this kind of black.....
 
..not gonna use this at all...gonna give it away...to a Child....(my best friends daughter...) hardly want to give it to her....maybe to her Little sister....
 
But that was what I expected......and for 10 sek....($1,3, £0,7 or €1)
 
 
Have you tried any of there shadow...? if so what do you Think?
 
This test did confirm what I already knew..when it comes to a lot of drugstore makeup...I am not sayin all...but a lot....unfortunatly...
 
At least when it comes to eyeshadows.....for my part....
 
(Understand me right : I already have found shadows that work sooo well for me...and have most of the colors in those as I want....)
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment