Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Recent Makeup shopping - Sugar Pill, Mac, Ruby Kisses

 
This has been some of my recent makeupshopping....
 
Did get some eyeshadow palettes from SugarPill and some gorgous pigments...thats I`ve been wanting for a long time.....
 
Also here  refill of one of my alltime favourite eyeshadow from Mac....Lucky Green....this gorgous greenish, frosty, Lovely shadows.....unfourtunalty they didnt have it in pan form.....
 
Also did get Macs new Veluxe Pearl fusion shadaow palette.....(after this also got 3 more)....
 
Have already showed you the thingd I got from Ruby kisses.....lots of really cheap cheap things...
 
Have already started using some of it...but still loads to try and swatch....fun.....
 
cant wait to show you....
 
Also have lots of more makeupshopping I havent showed you yet...from Mac, Estyee Lauder, CLinique....Anastasia Beverly hills...mm....
 
 
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment