Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New Looove - Eyeko Skinny Liquid liner

 
I have been wanting things from this brand for the longest time......from the beginning it was there tube mascaras cause I thought that would be perfect in a pro makeupkit since it´s in tube form and you of hygenice reasons then just sques out....
 
Actually stores here in Sweden have had them for a while...but everytime I have been shopping there I have forgot to add them to my shopping bag (online)....but this time finally remembered....
 
So I got there Fat brush mascara.....been wanting it for years...and finally did...one Product that ií have just more seen lately where there eyeliner.....Liquid liner....
 
I have last years been most found of Gelliner...especially mac`s blacktrack......
 
And for all of you that has followed me a while or so know i use eyeliner all them time...every single day...
 
This eyeliner is exactly like a pencil...but with  a very very Sharp edge....
 
So when I tried it I instantly fell in loooove....
 
Whata  perfection...what a perfect eyeliner shape..how easy it applies....and sparenly so even though you would make a mistake it can easily be fixed...
 
I am soooo impressed with this eyeliner...I defintly see my self using this Product everyday.....maybe alternate with my Blacktrack..
 
But this Liquid eyeliner is defintly a have to have in my Pro Kit and personal kit......
 
Looooove it....
 
Its called Eyeko´s Skinny Liquid liner...
 
The lines u make are so thin and beautfil..and if you want thicker just build it up....
 
And it doesnt come that much Product..you can really decide that your self..more Control = better application....
 
 
 
 
 
I am super excited about this Product in my kit...
 
What a precision and perfection in pen form...
 
 
Loove it...
 
have you used it....?
 
if you have what do you Think....
 
I often get the question about Products to use for eyeliner..and especially Products that might be easier to use...
 
This is defintly one of thoose kind of Products that I would recommend to anyone...who is just getting started in makeup, and/or want to get better on eyeliner application....
 
Or if you`re  already good at it....to see what wonderful perfect resultes you can acchive with this Product...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizZMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment