Saturday, October 27, 2012

A new Piercing........



My ear Before......

 
Me...so nervous and excited at the same time...could really feel the rush of adrenaline.......

 
I have done a couple of piercings before...but this was the most painful yet...I must say......
 
And to make things worth he had to do it again.......cause that my ear thingy was so small......
 
Thats probably tha reason why it did hurt so much...because my ear are really tiny......
 






All done..........I am as before gonna change to a little diamond there when it has healed a little......

Have to explain a little...have just until very recently had a small piercing at exact the same spot but in the other side.....that I did many many years ago (maybe 10-12 years ago)....but it cameout and destroyed my little earthingy...so I had to re-pierce in this other ear......

I have had a small little diamond there......

 
 
This was just after....and I was so excited and relived that it was finally done........
 
 
..was here explaining how painfuk this one was.....comparing to the bellybutton, nose, ears......whatever......
 
Do u have any piercing?
Anyone you would want to do?
 
ENjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment