Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Makeuplook smokey brown,...soon out...


 
 
Makeuptutorial on this smokey brown makeup coming up soon........
 
 
Makeuptutorial


 
Very smokey...look how long my fringe was.......soooo long.......
 
I have actually taped about 5 different videos...different eyemakup and haul..that I am gonna post soon......I am just still waiting for my new computer.....bu...
 
Otherwise I will have to edit them with the program I have and that sucks...big time......as some of you might have seen in my last videos.....
 
Also something wrong with the computer I have that prevents it from downloading the latest version.....this is a fairly new computer......
 
Hopefully it will come so I can upload all my vids...as soon as possible.....
 
Otherwise I might edit it with this and then reupload it again when new computer here and edit it again......might be worth it...
 
Enough complaining.....
 
Enjoy :)
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment