Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lipsticks swatches Sleek Barry M

 
 
 
 
Here you have 3 of the lipsticks I bought on my last Scotland/England trip.......did buy more but started using them so they are lying everywhere..this where the ones I never tried yet.....saving until after swatched......
 
 
 
The 2 to the left are from Sleek makeup (Pure colors collection) and the 3rd is from BarryM both drugstore brands, very cheap........I dont usually buy anything but Mac lipstics.....but I wanted to try them to see if they could in any way match up........
 
 
Very nice colors......two ore nudish and one frosty pink...quit bright and light......that was what I was looking for......
 
 
Here you can see them swatched from left to right as above...
 
Three different textures and colors.......one pretty matte and then one little more lustre in it.....and the pink one is more frosty......
 
 
 
 
I was actually very pleasantly supriced how good they felt...very smooth and nice.....I did try another from sleek..that probably was a little bit to dry for me,........it just didnt apply good on my lips at all......it looked streaky.....
 
These one felt much more creamy and covered the full lip without looking streaky or cheap......
 
Obvisouly u do get a little what u pay for...and it`s very hard to compare to Mac that has every single texture there is to choose from...anyone can find something that suites their lips there....
 
So you just have to take ot for what it is...but it is really priceworthy..anyway....And if you want to build up your collection and have many different shades this is a good way to go.......
 
What I do love is the colors......they actually all looked really good...it was very hard to find swathable ones in the drugstore...so I had to take a chance a pick out randomly lipsticks...on what I saw..........think i made good choises though.....
 
Will try them out more and then give you a full review....
 
Have u tried them? any sleek ones or Barry m ones?
If u have what do u think?
 
Enjoy :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment