Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lip products Mac - Saint Germain & Snob

 
 
 
Here you have the Lipproducts I recently bought from Mac......
 
Been wanting these colors for a very long time......so I `m sooo happy now.....
 
 
Wasnt suppost get a lipliner.....but I just couldnt resist Mac`s they are soooo good...the quality is like nothing else.......Love them.......and also very good to have in this color....
 
Name : Hip ´n´happy
 
Matches my new lipstick....../lipsticks....
even though to these bright lipsticks I do´prefer to have a darker lipliner.......like a contour for the lips......
 
 
 

 
These are the colors I choose......Saint Germain......and Snob........as usuall love the names.......
 
 
Back 2 Mac.....and happy for that......hihi
 
 
 
 
These are the gorgeous colors........as you can see pretty simular to eachother...but I would say Snob is more "nude"....more natural..and the other one definitly more bright and very very pink.......
 
 
Already used Snob  several times...maybe this weeken time for  anew look with Saint Germain.........love it.......totally wanted it for so long...and now I finally had the time to go get it.......jippie.....
 
As usual...still Mac remains my alltime favourite when it comes to Lipsticks and liners...no one...except maybe Estee Lauder.....and maybe  brands I never tried ....yet.....has meusured up.......
 
Love them and I do think I always will......ones you go Mac u never go back....could be smething really true in that say.........
 
Have you tried these colors...?
Or have other bright pinks to recommend..? Mac? any brand?
 
Enjoy :)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment