Sunday, October 28, 2012

PRO sculpting crème ....and pigments from MAC

 
 
Here u have one thing i bought ánd two things I got as presents from Mac at my last visit.....
 
I really love all the products....have only tried  2 so far........but I know I am gonna love the 3rd as well......
 
 
This is from Mac`s Face & Body collection......Pro Scuplting creme.....
 
I just had to have this product...unfortunatly they ran out of the color that would of suited me the best...but the girl at the Mac counter that I know......said that I could pull this one off....even thoug it is a little bit dark....
 
...it might be a little to much towards the red way.....and the other one was more grey....but it still works very good....
 
 
 
It`s called Richly Honed
 
 
 
Here are the 2 Pigments that I got as a gift.....really likin them both....only used one of them so far......
 
 



 
One is called Aurora.....and the other one ( I will update later) just cant remeber...
 
Aurora can be used on top of any shadow... for a little extra shimmer and luxury........the pink one can of course be used in  very bold eyelook.......or as a eyeliner.........on top of a blac shadow...wouldnt that be cool......
 
 
 
 
 
Really lovin all of these products......I will definitly use them a lot.........
 
Lots of love
 
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment