Monday, October 1, 2012

New makeuptutorial Sunset makeuplook....

Out now.....My latest makeuptutorial...Sunset Makeup tutorial.......


 



This is one of my all time favourites.....been a statement look of mines for years.....
Used different products of different brands...but I must say...this is the best combination of brands so far I think.....

To see what products where used see below :

Eye :

Eyeprimer from Urban decay
Corrector in Lite from BitchslapCosmetics
Yellow, Tángerine and a red eyeshadow from my BenNye pallete
Shell from BenNye palette
Dark orange from MakeupStore
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Eyebrow pencil from Mac in Stud
Mascara from Loreal million lashes extra black
Gold pencil from Mac (Sailor collection)
Lashes from Eylure no 145 (I think)

Lips :

Lipbalm from OddMolly
Lippencil from Mac Spice
Lipstick from Sleekmakup









Please also check out My Channel....to see my other videos.......please Comment Rate and Subscribe....

 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment