Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sleekmakeup blushes.....

 
 
Here you finally have the blushes I bought from SleekMakeuUp on my last England/Scotland trip
Have taped an video haul for this as well...that should be up pretty soon...
 
 
From the left : Coral and Pomogranate
 
 
 



 
From the left : Flamingo and Honour
 
 
 
Here u have them swatched,......very hard to see good.......sorry.....better on videocamera.....
 
 
 
 
 
The swatches are here in the same order as above...(almost)
from the bottom and up :
 
Coral, Pomogranate, Honour and Flamingo
 
It shows so much better in the video..thats soon coming up......
 
I do love these blushes..havent yet had a chance to use these to much...because of that I wanted to swatche them for u first...just left them in the bag until I had the time.....took me a couple of months....
 
I have used Sleeks blushes before and I love them...they are so higly pigmented and the price is just sooo low....if you compare the quality to the price...and that is what I do with every product I buy....why go and get something expensive just because...
 
If I havent heard anyone else say something about a product I have to try it out my self first before I state my oppinion.....
Also what one person say might not apply for how it works for you.....cause we are all so different and have different skintypes.....that absorbes different amounts of products...
 
I love it because of the pigmentation mainly...it might be to pigmented if you have really fair skin.unless you..make sure to use a vider more fluffier brush and to really tap it off before you apply it....
 
Also does last a long time.....
 
Of these four I think the one I go back to the most would be Pomogranate....vry nice color especially now to the fall.....
 
I can highly reccomend this brand and these products..if you`re looking for something less expencive and good quality and color payoff......
 
in the U.K you can find it in departmenstores or like Súperdrug...
for the rest of the world if u dont have the store go and check out their web page...think if you order over a certain amount you get the shipping for free..worldwide.....
 
 
I have not in anyway been sponsered to say this this is just my own oppinion after using there products for a while......I just love the brand and that you get such a good quality for almost nothing.......I just simple like there concept..makeup for everyone..doesnt matter how much or little money you`ve got....
 
They also now have there trio blushes,...where you get 3 shades of blushes in the same palette.....in like at least 5 different color options......
 
Have you tried it out?
What  do you think?
 
 
 
Enjoy :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment