Wednesday, October 10, 2012

On my wish list...MAC

On my wish list right now....

Lots of things from Mac....just never have the time to go to the Mac counter......

Will have to now as soon as possible....today babysitting...tomorrow spa time....friday ?? Boys sports? maybe after think it finishes before they closes......Hopefully.....

Really need a refill on my brow pencil...usually always get 2 so I have one just in case...but right now I have either lost my spare one or that one is finished as well......

Hate doing my brows with something different than what I am used to.......



Love my Mac things....soon also need to restockup on my concealer and foundation......

And lashes...sooo need a lot of lashes......have used mine sooo many times now.....really need some new ones......

What is the next thing you`re getting...Makeupwise.....??

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment