Monday, October 8, 2012

Favourite blush....my Go to Blush...right now.....

 
 
This is my Go to blush at all times....to spice up an little boring look...or to just ad to a already heave eyemakeup look........goes good for every occation....(for me anyway)
 
I totally lovin it...it´s also lasted for such a long time....
 
 
 
 
 
Its called Band of Roses and is in a Mineraliz skinfinish from Mac...
I ususally dont really like this finish.....but since this is a compact it`s just worked for me....
 
 
 
Such a beautiful cold toned pink...almost a little purplish/blueish colored.....very cool......
 
 
 
 
 
Here u can see them swatched...u can see them separated above (hard to see) but there you have how they blend together........also the reuslt if u seee my makeuplook of ther day....from earlier today......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is my favourite tool to use for this application......a angeled blush brush.......everyone uses so different tools...this is what I use and love........
 
It`s a  makeupbrush from MIST (MakeupInstitut of Stockholm)...love it...had it for so many years....and still so good.......
 
Obviusly u can use the to shades apart or one as a contour and one a s a highlight or just blend them together......thats what I do most of the time......
 
What`s your Goto blush right now?
Go to brush for application??
 
Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment