Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hair Accessories shopping......



 
 
These are a few things I got...that I never yet had a chance to show you......
 
Just some cute things I couldnt resist.....
 
 
This is a hairdonut...bigger size than the ones I have since before........Supposto be the biggest....for a really big bun on top of the head.....

 
Also has something I never seen before...a little button so that you can open it up...for more hairstyles........fun to se what I can do with it.....


Been wanting a big one for sometime...but never really seen one.....so I was happy....(dont know if it is the biggest...I could actually go for one size bigger...but anyway.....

 
I know... I does look like a massive Black Cheesdoodle.......hihihi...
 

 
And this thing is not mean to be for the hair......it is actually a chain to hold your keys....or whatever you want.......
 
But of course you can multi-use  it......as a hairband....a hair decoraction,,,,,,(just hide the clip)
 

 
And these adorable hair clipins.....that you just click on.....
...as hair highlights........
2 of each color.......cerice (dark bright pink) red and turqouise.....

 
This clip is so simple to click on.......
 
 
I havent tried any of the things yet...but when I have I will show and tell......
 
really excited to use the hair extension/clip things........
 
At this store where I got these things you get a stamp for every 100 kr (Euro 10, £1, $1,5) and after 10 stamps you get to choose products for a hundred...I fill these cards up all the time...and this time I just reach a full card...so I will soon be doing some more accessories shopping......
 
jippe....a reason for some more shopping......can never be wrong...hihi...
 
Enjoy :)
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment