Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Makeup look of the day

 
just another makeup look of the day.........purple toned eyes........
 
 
 
 
 
These where the sahowds I use...(from this palette)
 
Gravity and blue Bus (can see what it said...?) secont picture top row to the right...
Also used a small amount of Crystal in the inner corner......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Took the pictures before I added mascara...sorry....
 
I really like these purple colors........I used to have problems with Urban decay shadows...now all of thoose problems just seem to have disapperad....weired......
 
Likin this palette..more now then when I bought it.......
 
Just proves that you should always give something a second chance..sometimes....cause It could totally change your opinon of it.....
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment