Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Makeup look of the day -Urban Decay

Once again à very simply makeuplook.....

I see My self more often doing the same boring eyemakeup all the time....have to change this......before I used to be so good and use all different colors...... everysingle day......


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I do think I have gotten a little bit stuck with this neutrual shades right now.....
 
Obviously you have to work a little more with brighter colors...more timeconsuming.....and I guess thats why.....but I used to do it anyway before...have to change something...just dont want to "blend" in with everyone else.....even though i must admit I like the neutrual makeuplooks.....
 
But in my heart I am so much more colorful........
 
 
 
Look how boring is that..looks so blend...also missing the time when I used to where fakelashes almost everyday..maybe every second.....cause lashes can defintily spice up any look....like this one..
 
Maybe thats what I have to do.....if Iam not wearing to much colors.......
 
Have to go to Mac and restock up....,
 
 
do u ever feel the same...?
Bored at your looks?
Need more color...but just dont have the energi or time....?
 
Enjoy :)
 
Enjoy :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment