Thursday, October 25, 2012

Brushes - Mac (what else.....)

 
 
 
These are the two latest brushes I bought from Mac.....
 
Have been wanting borh of them for sometime........
 
The 242 I wanted for my concealer (both for undereye application and for sculpting brow application), cause the one I had was so much harder and thicker than this one  (my old one was from MakeupStore)...
 
....I also used this one for a long time for my creme products...like right now mostly to my Corrector from Bitchslap cosmetics...and I use this product almost everyday...so I needed a seperated brush for my concealer........
 
 
The other one is a 212 and it is the first of it`s kind I have.........
My idea was to use it to apply eyeshadow or other products underneath the bottom lashes.......or even shadow on top of the waterline...or tightline upper lashes.....
 
We will see.....bt that was my thouht u can just never know unitl u stat using it.....
 
 
 
 
 

 
I am very happy that i finally got them.......
 
Been wanting them for  a while....
 
What`s your next brush to get?
 
I do think I want a Flat top kabuki brush.....also seen one contouring brush from Mac that wouldnt be wrong.........we will see... when I have the time to get in to Mac the next time...
 
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment