Friday, October 26, 2012

Nails of the day.....New....Illamasqua Whack



 
This is my naillook of the day.......new of course...for the weekend...little I guess you could say hallowinsih.......even though the polish is more red with a touch of orange in it.....




 
These where the polishes I used to acchive this look :
(from the left)
 
Base Coat from OPI
Whack from Illamasqua
Black from VivaLaDiva
Top Coat from OPI
 
 

 
This is a gorgeous orange red color......had it before on toe nails and nails...very summerish color...but I just felt I needed a red with something special......and this really makes the red not be boring...but bright......
 
And the black to balance it out a little........cause it is a really in your face red.....
 
This was a gift from my first visit to the Illamasqua counter...........
 
Simply red......
 
....it`s anything but simple but anyway.....
 
Lots of Love
MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment