Friday, October 19, 2012

Cosmic Violet makeuplook...out now......

Here you have my latest makeuptutorial....Cosmic Violet makeup...

I am so excited that I finally got it up...more excited (to be honest) over that I got my editing program in order and updated.....so happy....the new version had so many exciting things...so much fun......and I stilll have  abunch of clips I never even started looking at yet...really looking forward to editing them......


I just love a pop of yellow in the innercorner, just gives the full look more dimension.,......and then a gradually change from pink to purple.....

 
 

 
These are the products I used to acchive this makeuplook :
 
Eye :
 
Eyeprimerpotion from Urban Decay
Corrector in Lite from Bitchslap Cosmetics
My Ben Nye Lumiere palette : Yellow, Cosmic Violet, Purple
Naked Palette : Virgin
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Turqouise (??) eyepencil from Mac
Mascara from Loreal million lashed
False lashes no.3`s from Mac
Brow pencil in Stud from Mac
 
Lips :
 
Lipbalm from OddMolly
Lippencil from Nivea Stay on lipliner in 08 Sangria
Lipstick in Captivity from Mac
 
Face :
 
Photo finish faceprimer from Smashbox
Pro longwear Studio Fix fluid foundation from Mac (Nc45/Nc42)
Studio fix concealer (Nw 35) from Mac
Loose powder from Mac
 
 
Cheeks :
Studio Fix from Mac (as a cremebase for the contour)
Contouring palette from Sleekmakeup (in Medium), to set the cremebase
Blush from Mac Band of Roses
Pigment from Mac (Naked)
 
 
 

 


 
The weather was lovely...when I took the pictures....that unfurtaunatly makes the picture quality worse...but I guess you can have everything you wish for....Got sun 2 days in a row at this time  a year...amazing.......



 
My little sweetie.......he just had to be in the picture......

Enjoy :)  (have  aniuce weekend....)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment