Friday, October 19, 2012

Smokey brown coming up soon



                                                           



 


 
 

 
 
Makeuptutorial on this Snokey brown look....out soon......
 
I wasnt even sure if I would even upload this one.....but I did...and it`s planed in soon.....
 
Didnt even ad lashes......just a very fall looking  brown smokey eye.....
 
I find it very hard to get the right smokey effect when I am only using dark shadows.......(I always otherwise in my makeuplooks ad a pop of light.......)
 
But a good way if you dont want to start with a black smokey classic you can try the brown......of course in any shades of brown...doesnt have to be this dark brown.........didnt really plan it.....
 
Also use at least 3 different shades of the color you`re using to get the best shaded/smokey effect.....should gradually blend in up to the browbone highlighter.......
 
Also one thing that really lifts the full eyemakeup is that I am in this look highlighting under the eyes with a lighter concealer..really helps ....
 
Just rambling as usuall...hipe you like...soon coming up....
 
Enjoy :)
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment