Sunday, October 28, 2012

Anchor piercing......where......


My friend also made a piercing...she came to do that there.........

 
An Anchor piercing...like a little dot you can really place anywhere on your body........really nice...really like it......



This is under the procedur.......this guy might look a little scary almost...but he was soooo good...really knew what he was doing...he was one of the owners of Swedens biggest most famous piercing salon.......


 
Will show you after pictures in a couple of days........
 
Would u dare to do one?
Or maybe already got one?
 
It really looks nice...almost get one my self.....but I have had like a rule...that never do anything that cant be hidden......(the only thing I got is my nose piercings but i can take them out really easy......)
 
But you never know...they do look very good......and u can have like a little diamond.......
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment