Monday, October 22, 2012

Lashes from Mac........

 
No 7`s at the bottom....
 
No 3`s
 
 
I had to stock up on some lashes...unfortunatly they didnt have as many as I wanted or all the types I wanted...
 
..But these 2 where definitly on my list...
i have to say...they where out of a lot of things......concealer in certain colors.....only one and one of somethings.......I often buy a couple of something I use a lot.....
Like I did get 2 brow pencils.....but got the last ones of them.......
 
Anyway this is what i had to get........no.3`s at the bottom and then of course no.7`s ...these 2 are some of my alltime favourite lashes....and for all you beginners out there..these are a great way to learn proper how to apply lashes correct...they are so easy to apply.......
 
God tips...get them for training purposes....if you`re just starting.....
 
Have to back to Mac...soon anyway to get new concealer and some other stuff...so I will get more then....
 
Whats your favourite pairs of lashes?

Actually did get one more pair....that I just forgot to take a photo of...thats no.1 .....show them later...
 
 
Enjoy :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment