Thursday, October 25, 2012

Whats in my makeup bag...



 
This is what I have in one of my makeupbags...that I do caree around with me.....(I do have one with just lipproducts, lots of lipsticks, lipbalms, lippencils.....and more...show u later)

 
 
 



 

 
Here you have them all...it`s actually mostly my face products. like for contouring, concealing)..and this is because I sometimes are in such a hurry that i have to finish of these steps in the car or where ever I am going......
 
This has happend in the weekends quit many times when I am taping my makeuptutórials...thats why some of them are taped in the car ,
(at least the ends)......
 
Anyway...back to businesse.....


 
Here I have my right now favourite blush....Band of roses.....really nice....and the new lipstick Saint German that I havent even tried yet........soo looking forward to it.....

 
Here I have some eyeliners....all from Mac.....2 black ones (Blacktrack, of course) and the other one is Dark Envy...a very dark forrest green one.......
 
And up the top you see my countourig creme product (one of them).....Studio Tech (think i actually written wrong in some of my descriptions of what I have been using....ooopppsss)

 
 
Here I have 2 different mascaras......VOlume Million Lashes extra black from Loreal and 2000 Calorie Dramatic Look from Maxfactor......

 
Here you have one of my latest Mac purcheses......My new Sculpting creme from Mac.......My color was actually sold out... but this one works as well......like the girl at Mac (that knows me ) said...but you can pull it off....

 
And two different shades of concealers from Mac (studio finish) and my all time favourite setting powder for Contouring from SleekMakeup in Medium....and of course a tweezer......and  a cottontip.....dirty?!uchhhh
 
Anyway that was all in my small makeup always carry with me bag.......
 
Good things to always have in case of......and of course I do bring my brush set for this...mostly..(for all the products in there).....a lot to bring......
 
 
What do you carry in your bag?
 
 
Enjoy :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment