Friday, October 19, 2012

Nailthings...last shopping round....OPI, VivalaDiva, Depend....

These where the Nailthings I just had to get tha last time I was shopping.....


Has been on my list for a long time........a Top coat ...at this is of course as my base coat from Opi......
Have been needing this for some time now.......


Also been on my want/need list for a while.....
 
A black nailpolish...and I was gonna get any brand they recommended...so I asked one girl that just does nails there...and this cheap kind was the ultimate best black she recommended that they had....and they have all the big brands........
 
Opi, Sally Hansen, Essie, and more and more,......
 
The other one she did recommend was Essie`s but she said this one was better if you consider the price...so I bought to try out ...and see.....
 
I do know I love my Glitter nailpolishes from Viva La Diva.....but I have never tried any other polishes from there.......(heard bad things about them even recently.....)
 
We will see.....
 
And of course on my last for a long time.....Just aun out today......My all time favourite nailpolish remover......from Depend......
 
 
I love it...and I use a lot of glitter nailpolishes...this just works wonders.......
This what all I got....was in  arush when I picked up the things.....
Just wanted up to Mac.......so long since I been there....at the time.....
What did you get the last time nail things??
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment