Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My CCH Routine............Mac, Sleek...Tutorial out now.....

This is my CCH-Routine...can you guess what it stands for.....

My Conceal, Contour & Highlight Routine............Video out NOW on
My Youtube Channel Click >>>>>HERE<<<<<<......

or here...

  
 
 
 
 

Face :

Photo finish faceprimer from Smashbox  (not on camera)

Pro longwear Studio Fix fluid foundation from Mac (Nc45/Nc42)(not on camera)

Studio fix concealer (Nw 35) from Mac

Loose powder from Mac
 
 

Cheeks :

Studio Tech from Mac (as a cremebase for the contour, a couple of shades darker then your complexion)

Contouring palette from Sleekmakeup (in Medium), to set the cremebase and match the cremebase

Blush from Mac Band of Roses (can obviously be replaced with any blush of your choise....)

Pigment from Mac (Naked)
 
 

Didnt have very many good pictures of the full makeuplook with the contoured face and all.......
I was as usuall at a football tournament with my son....and the sun was shining didnt at all feel like a normal day in October......but anyway...
..I had the sun in the camera where ever I was standing and I forgot to take photos of the full face.....all the pictures I have are blurry or to much sunlight in them...

But this CCH (Conceal, Contour & Highlight) routine is something I use at every single makeuplook I do.....more or less.....and basicly the same products.......

So you can look back for better pictures of full face looks....here on my blog.......

I hope you enjoy...I did promise to post this long time ago.....finally up......


Of course you have to find a good match for your skincolor.....but the basic rules still apply of course.....the routine can be used no matter skin color...just find your own colors...... :)

 
      This eyemakeup in this video have a makeuptutorial coming up this friday On My Channel as well.........

lots of Love

yours truely
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment