Saturday, October 20, 2012

New nails.........new look soon...OPI, VivalaDiva, Gosh

 
 
Just after trimming and treating my nails.......
 
Time to apply my Base coat from OPI
 
 
After that start applying the colors I am using..in this case my new Black from Viva La Diva (wouldnt have bought if one of the girls at the departmentstore actually recommended this over so many other....we will see...a little sceptic..)
 
I am also on my ring fingers using my Ocean from Gosh, love this super metallic finnished polish....shifting in coloring from green/turqouise to bluesih......so nice....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After that I was gonna apply the holographic type of glitter polish called Linnea from MakeupStore....on all the blackpainted nails...but I changed my mind....
 
Started off by painting a triangel on the end of both thumbs........
Then used it all over the Index finger (I think) "pointing finger" (no 2, not ring)
 
And then I stopped there...because I would of probably changed the lok completly...and I really liked the black shiny finish the Viva la Diva had......so stuck with it only o the other nails......
 
 
 
 
These where all the polishes I used :
 
Base Coat Natural Base from OPI
no.53 Black from Viva La Diva
Ocean from Gosh (o´gosh they got lovely polishes....hihi:)
Linnea from MakeupStore
and to finish of
my new.....Top Coat from OPI
 
Unfortunatly I had some uploading difficutlies...so you will see the finished resulte in the next post......
 
Stay tuned.......
 
Enjoy :)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment