Monday, October 22, 2012

Lots of new shopping coming up.......SHoes...hairthings...makeup...

Have this weekend done lots of shopping.....

For one thing 6 pair`s of shoes.....from one of my favourite stores...that just opened a new shop in a  shoppingmall very close to us...so happy......

Was actually thinking of making a video on this.....

Got some cute hairthingys...and some cute blingy things as well....

Pictures coming up shortly.....



´This is one of the things I got but in a few idfferent colors........little cute.....

But the shoes are really so cute.......I can just tell you this...blue, red, beige........lots of different colors...so cool...maybe sounds weired but you will see.......so fab......

Coming up soon............lots of shopping....




 
Here is where I ot my pink christmas tree last year....or 2 years ago....
 
enjoy :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment