Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Brow Routine......

 
I have lately really been in to this shaping and enhancing things when it comes to makeup...so lately I have tried to be better at Sculping my brows a little.......
 
Just wanted to share about how this Routine is looking right now......(I do most of the days skip the step with concealer...cause I feel the Corrector which is a type of concealer/enhancer as well feel enough.....) depending if I am gonna sculpt all the way around which I did try here.......
 
 
 
This is My brow just drawed in with my brow pencil  (new purches, new color) in Spiked from Mac.....(used to use Stud...a little darker color......)
 
 
 
I am with the pencil just lining the brow and then more or less fillin it in....maybe fix some "gaps".....with kind of striking motions....
 
 
I am then (at least for this time) using my Concealer (Studio Finish) to sculpt my Brows all the way around with a synthetic brush from Mac (new purches).....If I wasnt gonna ad the Corrector from Bitchslap after this step I would definitly use  alighter concealer than my complexion...but since I am here I am using a concealer that does match up my skintone pretty good....
 
 
What I do is that I start by drawing apretty percis line under the brow...starting a little before the actual brow starts.....
..and then pull the concealer down towards the eyelid.....could also go over it with your finger to blend in..the the same thinkg above the brow....I dont do it in between the brows, around your brows start...
(understand me wright)....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then time for my transformation step.......(this product is amasing...and I often only use this product to sculpt my brows....) using my Corrector from BitchSlapCosmetics  with a synthestic brush....
drawing a line following the created edge of concealer (only on the underside of the brow)..
 
...then more or less do the same...that I gently pull the line down with the brush also use your finger to blend it in....you can leave it like that if you`re gonna use  a different cremebase...or just apply this base alöl over the eyelid...and blen in with brush or/and finger.....
 
Obvisouly you can use any type of whiter looking base...(maybe White base from NYX or Ocre from Mac..all depending on your skin color and complexion)..I use this color so I get a highlighter base....
 

 
 
 
(this brow was obviously a failure today....happens sometimes.....sorry)
 
 
This about what I end up with.......has the effect I want and looks more sculpted....
 
Maybe I will do an video tutorial on this....if you want.....
 
Please try it out...if you`re not already fun if you`re going for a more edgy look...your eyebrows definition can change your full face...amazing.....
 
Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment