Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pink Lady in da house......-Ben Nye, Mac


(rerun) Make Up Picture Tutorial...
Step by step


Start by putting on a base I`m here using Nyx JumboPencil Milk
 (I already primed my eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion)


For this look I´m going for a sharp edge on the outside corners, using a piece of tape to create the sharp edge.
I´m then also applying on a pink base (from Mac)
On the middle of the eyelid going out to the tape and up to the crease.

 

Gently pressing on a small bit of eyepigment in the innercorner of the eye
using Mac`s pigment in the color Vanilla
(always good for that little extra pop of light)


Cover all the eyelid (except inner corner) with a pink shadow, up to the crease
I´m here using a pink/lilac shadow from my Ben Nye pallet called Cosmic Violet




Now it`s time to apply the darker purple eyeshadow using Royal Purple from Ben Nye pallet (looks very bright on the picture,
 is not accurate, much darker in real life)
I`m applying this color along the crease and creating a v in the outer corner of the eyelid.
Then applying the more purple bright color (from SugarPill Poison Plum, Burning Heart pallet) inside this color, following the creaseline but just below it, and intensify it in the outer corner.

Now it´s time for a lot of blending.
Blending all the colors nicely together.
Blend until there is no harsh lines (except outer v, where we have the tape)




Now remove the tape gently.





It´s now time to apply the eyeliner.
I´m using a gelliner, fluidline Blacktrack from Mac
with a small thin brush.



To create a nicely shaped wing in the outer corner I don´t go to far out with the line at the top, I then start from under the eye and taking the wing up.
Creating a perfect angled wing.....
(I will post a Youtube clip about this, applying eyeliner, on my youtube channel)




Now it´s time for eyeliner/kajal under the eyes in the waterline.
I´m using My Koh Pencil Feline from Mac



It´s not really showing up in the camera, but here I did apply a higligt up under the brow bone......using a white color from Ben nye pallet called Vanilla, also put on a little bit (just under the highest point of the brow) of Vanilla Pigment Mac..




Mascara time.....
Using my Loreal Lash architecht mascara in black, of course you can use fakeeyelashes for a even more intense look.....




This is the Finished look. Hope you try it out!!
Good look.....
(excuse the horrible pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment