Friday, February 10, 2012

My Sleek makeup palettes.......

Here you have my Sleek Makeup palette collection.... (almost all, one I just cant find)









At first when I ordered from Sleek, I thought I was gonna get bigger shadows......but they actually quite small....but it doesnt really matter because they are pretty thick.....
I didnt know what to expect from these brand...just seen and heard things on Youtube......
But I was pleasantly surpriced...they are so pigmented and lots of different colors.......and sooooo priceworthy....(the pallets where from £7-9 , like $10-13 or euro 8-11)

I love them I ordered these from there online shop www.sleekmakeup.com
I actually had some problems with a discount code that was supposto work, but they fixed that after.......they where so nice, and answered almost immediatly........good service.....also very fast delivery.....

I will swatch a palette a little now and then from there collection...I will also show you what else I use from Sleek that I love and use almost everyday......

These I can definitly recommend getting......You get a lot of color for your money..
12 shadows in each palette......

Have a nice weekend, and please check out my review of some of them over the weekend.......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment