Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sunset beach....just a daily make up look....

This is just another colorful look.......






I was gonna make a tutorial on this look, but it didnt turn out as it use to.....so skiped it....make it next time......

In this look I`ve use my SugarPill Burning Heart palette and some from my Ben Nye palette....... Love my SugarPill...I wish it was easier to get here in Sweden.....I would love to have it over a counter.......

It`s like with a lot of brands.....I buy things on the internet all the time but I would prefer to go and buy it over a counter...I love that about Mac, and Make up Store.......

You can go there get proffesional help and try different products and touch and smell and look in real life.....

Like foundations, I would love to try some other brands but Mac, like Nars, Sleekmakeup , Makeup forever, and many mores...but it`s a hassle ordering samples (if they even have it) and then order again if you found something that matches........

But it`s good that you have a possibility to try brands from all over, cause only a couple of years ago, not to long, it took a long time when you ordered something and cost a lot in freight and it could be problems with payment....

Enough about that you have to be happy with what you got......I guess....

What brands do you miss close to you? If you can wish , what brand would you want over counter? Please write in the comments.....love to know....

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment