Friday, February 3, 2012

Some new purchases Makeup and Hair.....

I had a bonuscheck I was gonna use before it expires.........
And this is what I found......



This is something I never seen before, but I think this is gonna come much more. Just like the hair bump its to the hair..........

Do you know what it is???

Its something to put under your hair to create a nice perfect bun........
Is actually wearing it today, show you later......they had one smaller version as well......But I got the big one........Suites me better...


The second thing I saw and just couldnt put down.....(I decided before I was not gettin any makeup, but didnt work).......


To the right in this picture, something thats is spoken about all over Youtube of all makegurus and in the makeup community......Loreal Color Infaillible Eyeshadow....

It`s something like I never seen, it is a pressed compact powder, after using it you press it down yourself.......like a pigment that you press your self......for best colorpayoff......






The pigmentation in this shadow is incredible...also love this color...a deep metallic blue...
This one is called 006 All night blue (really true to it`s name)
They also had a couple of other colors that I will definitly get later.......
Some of them where very pigmented some of them where not......
Very nice packaging, love when you can see what you`re getting

But overall a really cool eyeshadow......





The little makeupbag on the side, was a little gift from the girl of the counter in the departmentstore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment