Monday, February 13, 2012

MAC’s Semi Precious Collection..parts of it........


Here you have some products of Mac s collection  Semi Precious Collection, a collection of Mineralizing Eyeshadows and other face products.....

I bought these thing, I think this summer........only used some of the products....to be honest...forgot about them....But I now remember why I first got them.....they are so sparkly and colors are beautiful.......



I accidently got 2 of the blue shadow...maybe when I get some more subscribers and comments I will have a giveaway.......








From left to right :


Clarity Mineralize Eyeshadow
Hint of Sapphire Mineralize Eyeshadow
Dark Indulgence Mineralize Eyeshadow
Blue Sheen Mineralize Eyeshadow
Mineral Mode Mineralize Eyeshadow








Macsemipreces 1

This is a borrowed picture but I justed wanted to show you what you can do with them......to get even more out of them......




 Look at these swatches, they absolutley does not give the product justice.....sorry...they are really wonderful......

macsemipreces

Also borrowed pictures but I just had to show you how amazing they look upclose........

macsemipreces

macsemipreces



Here you have :

Semi Precious Rose Quartz Mineralize Skinfinish
Semi Precious Crystal Pink Mineralize Skinfinish




And here you have swatches of the Mineralizing Skinfinishes in two different shades....... I use these as highlighter on top of the cheeks......Really nice sheen.....If you are really fair in your skintone you can use them as a rouge/blush.....



I must say, I`m not the biggest fan of Mineralize makeup but some of these products I can already say are really good.......I think that when it comes down to Mineralize make up its all about the quality.......

The things I used the most of these things are the Skinfinishes...as highlights on the cheeks.....
But I will definitly use the shadows more now that I found them.......
I know a I got one more shadow that I actually use as a highlighter for the cheeks as well.....see if I can find it later......

Cant really say anything more about these product right now until Ive used them more......then I will make a review of them.........and a look/looks for you...

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment