Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some of my Nail rhings...rhinestones..glitter and more..and more....

Here you have a little sample of some of my Nail collection.......I love bling bling..and a lot of it.....



Here you have some 3d stickers and nail jewlery..decorations......






These are nail rings to put in your nail....nail piercing.....Love it..also have a drill.....


This is some cool fruit.....know they love this in japan and thailand.....me too.....It`s so super cute....... a little kiwi or watermelon on you toe.....cute


Here you have heart shaped rhinestones in all different colors......


Here you have stars......


And flower shaped ones.....


And just lots of rhinestones, different shapes and sizes.....and colors....





I justed wanted to show you al little of my nail collection..

I will soon start making nail tutorials...... Hope you watch it on my My Channel

You see how many cute and blinged up things I have to choose from......It so much fun......

Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment