Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Paint Pots from Mac......

Here I have swatches and review of the paintpots I recently got and some of them I had a little longer..........







 From the left to the right :

Pure Creation
Imaginary
Half Wild
Genuine Treasure
Treasure Hunt
Rubenesque
Groundwork
Constructivist


I must say these three are my absoulute favourites.....Love the teal color.......Doesn`t really come up teal/turqouise but it really is....also the next one is more deep purple than blue....and the last purple is lighter then it looks....




Before I started using Urban Decays primer potion I used to use the Paint Pot Groundwork as a base...I got this one as a present from my Mac counter.....i hardly use it anymore...you can see it has dryed up a little bit.


One thing to really think about when you are using the paint pots are that you dont need much at all.....A small, small amount will be enough. They are really rich pigmented and only need a small bit to cover for an example your eyelid....

Also really creamy....one other thing to keep in mind is to work pretty fast when your using them, cause once out the pot it dries fast.....work them in with a finger or a synthetic brush....

I usually use the edge/shaft of my brush and pick up a small amount of product then I apply that on my lid, and then use my brush to blend it out.......

I dont like putting in my fingers in the product....especially if you`re using more than one paint pot.....


Here you have the swatches...there not the most blended here....







One negative thing with some of the Paint Pots is that I noticed that sometime the lids unscrew themselfs...so really make sure to tighten the lids everytime you use it......Also remeber to put on the lid at all in between when you are using it or it will dry up and het cracks in it......

I really love the paintpots.....thats one of the reason that I wanted to stack up.......Love the creamy/sticky formula.......It works perfect with my eyelids.....
And it last forever...maybe not forever but a very long time......

I use a sythetic brush to blend it out but a good tip is also to use your finger (on your self at least), a sometimes do that after blending with the brush just to melt it in the skin better...

Thats good for almost all the creamy/liquid product...the warmth of your hand (your bodytemperature) will melt/blend it in perfect......with your skin....

I`m sure you can even use them by them selfs but I always use them as a cream base and then something else on top, like an eyeshadow or a pigment.......

This make it stay on for so much longer also makes the color pop.....
Really last all night long........

Most of the ones I`ve got is unfortunatly limited edition......Think only Ground work and Constructivist are from there base series....

You can probably find them somewhere online......

I love them and i think that someone like my self that really loves makeup and sort of collects it needs at least 1-3 paint pots......Really good product for a more vibrant and longlasting resulte.....

I`m gonna try to post some looks where I`ve used these as a base.......

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment